STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this minor release: Fixed issue when install OpenSTLinux MP2 plugin from OpenSTLinux r...

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! UART1 Configuration for Data Bits(Word Length) 7.

Hi @All ALL​ @Martin KJELDSEN​ I am using STM32F412CGU6 microcontroller.I would like to Configure UART1 with following settings.  • Baud Rate: 9600  • Start bits: 1  • Parity: Even  • Data Bits: 7  • Flow Control: Off  • Stop Bits: 1In STM32CubeMX, T...

Unable to connect with my board

I bought new STM32F303VCT6 Discovery board .I connect it to the laptop with using USB user port of the board just for checking it is working or not , after that I saw window pop-up with readme and something and I ignored that referring to user manual...

NPAND.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom download location to avoid using SSD drive

I am using STM32CubeIDE. It frequently downloads large files from internet (e.g.; device specific file when you start a new project, updates, etc).The problem is, the files are downloaded to my C drive which is SSD. The download location is "C:\Users...

EKarg.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos