STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this minor release: Fixed issue when install OpenSTLinux MP2 plugin from OpenSTLinux r...

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Cannot debug with CMSIS-DAP + OpenOCD + CubeIDE in WIN10

I have got a new CMSIS-DAP debugger, and I tested it with Keil 5 where everything works fine. Now I want to use it in STM32CubeIDE.My configure file for OpenOCD my_cmsis.cfg issource [find interface/cmsis-dap.cfg] transport select swd source [find ta...

Lsy.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

C++ Project on STM32CubeIDE

Hi,my name is Davide Urbano and I'm using STM32CubeIDE making only C projects; now I'd like to create a C++ project so going to File->New ->STM32 Project and selecting my stm32 mcu, I check for a C++ language project. The project created has only C f...

DUrbano by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! speed & code size stm32cubeIDE vs iar

hi i use of iar embedded workbench arm.But after seeing the ads and features of stm32cubeIDE, I used stm32cubeIDE for testing.There are two major drawbacks to stm32cubeIDE:1. The generated hex code is almost twice as long as iar(in flash memory).2- T...

kshin.111 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos