STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Load MCU flash without reloading the external flash

Hi,In debug mode, is there a way to reload the MCU flash but not the external flash connected to the QSPI?It takes a while for CubeIDE to reprogram the external flash.I do not modify the external flash data between debug sessions, so it would save me...

Hi. I have a STM32F3Discovery card, from that i try to control a Blue Robotics Basic ESC and a M100 motor. I set it up using STM32CudeIDE for a 50Hz PWM signal on PA15. The problem is to send a 1500 microseconds initzialization signal. How do i do this?

Below are example code for Arduino provided in the Basic Esc documentation#include <Servo.h>byte servoPin = 9;Servo servo;void setup() { servo.attach(servoPin); servo.writeMicroseconds(1500); // send "stop" signal to ESC. delay(7000); // delay to all...

MHelg.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Change The IROM Address

Hi, Is it possible to change the IROM address using STM32CubeIDE 1.3.0 ?since the default IROM address is started from 0x08000000. So, I would like to change it to 0x08002000. I attach a screenshot. Please see the picture. Please help. Thanks.

0693W000000WNfaQAG.png
Mahendra by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Cube IDE support with SystemView

Hello,I am new to STM32 family and have been using STM32Cube IDE for the past 2 months. I am working on FreeRTOS based project and am looking to use SEGGER's Systemview. I am trying to follow the steps given but am unable to patch FreeRTOS folder and...

0693W000007CQNXQA4.png
PSaga.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you get STM32CubeIDE to include the Nucleo BSP?

When starting a new project for a Nucleo board I select the Nucleo board in the board column and then I select Next and I see the pin diagram with the LD2 and B1 pins selected. But the BSP folder with *_nucleo.c and *_nucleo.h are not there and very ...

warm38 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the good way to import an STM32 project that compiles on a server which uses a makefile and no IDE into STM32CubeIDE in order to debug it.

Hello everyone,I want to debug an existing application (STM32F405) of my company which has been coded without IDE (so just makefile and gcc on our server) and using the stlink to flash. I imported this project with the option "makefile project" on th...

TKopp.67 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to import existing project compiling on a server with gcc and "homemade" makefile to CubeIDE in order to evaluate the debug possibilities. How ITM is better than Serial and which features uses SWO ?

Hello everyone, I want to ask if there is a document or video that is a guide to import a non Cube project to CubeIDE. In my case, i have a well working project which is compiled with a home made makefile and gcc on my company's server. I want to do...

TKopp.67 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos