STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Debug problem with code execution from RAM

Hi,I have problem with debugging execution from internal SRAM. I use Cube IDE and STM32H750 Disco board. There was no problem when I debug from flash. But when my binary size exceeded the flash capacity(128KB), I had to use external memory for the pr...

Problem with STM32CubeIDE 1.5.0

Hello. I was updated my STM32CubeIDE 1.5.0 two week ago. The new generated project for stm32l432kc chip has become incorrect with setting UART boudrate (I see that on oscilloscope). I use HSI in my project. I replace file ../Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/S...

SPala.4 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Processor peripheral registers view missing ?

Hi, I am trying out the cubeide coming from IAR. I am currently having a problem that some interrupt is occuring which goes to the default handler. Since all unmapped interrupt functions go to the same handler apparently CubeIDE shows an incorrect ...

unknown type name '__weak' after Building project

Hi all :last week i transform my system form WIN10 to mac os so I need transform Keil MDK project to STM32CubeIDE​below is my step​1.using STM32Cube MX Created STM32CubeIDE project ( it can compile and download successful)2.copy my BSP/ library fo...

0693W000006FYZTQA4.png 0693W000006FYZYQA4.png

Hi, I wanted to use three channel on a single timer. The setup seems to work fine for the first two (ch1 and ch2) but not for ch3. it seems that even with HAL I have to manually set the bit TIM_CCER_CC3E on for ch3. Did I miss something?

I use these fonction to enable all three channels: HAL_TIM_OnePulse_Start(&htim3, TIM_CHANNEL_1); HAL_TIM_OnePulse_Start(&htim3, TIM_CHANNEL_2); HAL_TIM_OnePulse_Start(&htim3, TIM_CHANNEL_3);it have to insert this to enable ch3 but just for the chann...

KRem.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to use stlink-server?

I've tried to use the stlink-server from here (in my understanding, it's a GDB server). And no success with gcc-arm-none-eabi-9-2020-q2-update toolchain: when I'm trying to target connect localhost:7184I have the following debug output from the stlin...

SDomb by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos