STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Resolved! Findout pin assignments on CubeIDE

How can I find out on a written program on CubeIDE that which pin of the microcontroller is used for different peripherals like ADC, Timer, DAC and so on?

SalPaz by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo_F429ZI Ethernet echo example

Hi,I'm new to STM and finding the mash-up of tools and examples quite frustrating. I purchased a Nucleo_F429ZI with Ethernet and there only seems to be one Ethernet example in the driver repository "LwIP_HTTP_Server_Netconn_RTOS". We wanted to use th...

justin11 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I had software written for me for a STM32F103C8 processor in CUbeIde vs1.1.0 I need to edit this software and are running vs1.4.2 , but get lots of problems all of a sudden when migrating to the newer version. Please Help!!

The problem is that some of the projects just stop working all together, it compiles without errors, but the oled for instance is not working at all. If I use vs1.1..0 on another pc, all is working fine.

SRaut.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use HAL_UART_receive_dma multiple times. When I modify the example project UART_TwoBoards_ComDMA (for nucleo-144 H743ZI2) with a loop of dma receive and dma transmit only the first time the received data is okay.

I connect PC6 with PC7 to get a loopback on my evaluation board.I add the following code:do{ memset( aRxBuffer, 0x00, sizeof(aRxBuffer)); if(HAL_UART_Receive_DMA(&UartHandle, (uint8_t *)aRxBuffer, RXBUFFERSIZE) != HAL_OK)   {    Error_Handler();   ...

Resolved! Unsigned content in CubeIDA update

while tryingt o update the CubeIDE , I get the following message indicating that update contains unsigned content Is it safe to install the updates or dose it contains any risk?

0693W000004KElWQAW.png
HAlzo by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos