STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Automatic array fill-up during compilation time

Hi,I want to store some calibration data inside the firmware that is running on my STM32H743. This calibration data would be stored in a specific address in a preallocated memory map. Another device would communicate with the firmware running on this...

HA87 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Increasing the variable when the button is pressed with Exti. When the variable reaches 5, the 500ms timer will turn on, the led will start flashing, when it reaches 10 the timer will turn off. This process will continue in multiples of 5 and 10. I

I am trying to do this but I cannot do it fully.MY MAİN CODE Even the slightest help will open my way. thanks/* Private function prototypes -----------------------------------------------*/void SystemClock_Config(void);static void MX_GPIO_Init(void);...

Problem with standard c++ libraries

Hi, I am trying to write a circular buffer using unique_ptr, but CubeIDE can't find <memory>, even though it is part of the includes and can be found using autocomplete.It just tells me there is no such file or directory.

Ubus99 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos