cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with fmount / SD Card / SPI /(freertos+fatfs) (Any help would be appreciated) (apparently the sd card is not detected by the NUCLEO_F767ZIT)

hMasg.1
Associate

in fact i m trying to read and write data on SD card through an adpter using FREERTOS ,spi and fatfs .I m using stm32F767ZIT6

the debugger return FR_OK for f_mount when it s put with 0 option and not working for 1 option.

the prblms is that even when i try to take the SD card from the adpter it returns the same thing for f_mount (FR_OK) and for the functions after it ;they are not working for exemple: f_open always return FR_NOT_READY

so i dont know if it s hardware prblm or something with the drivers !!

i m even doubting a clock prblm but i couldn 't fix it and really don t know why ( i m just adding that there's no prblm with the adapter because i tried it with an arduino program and it s working to say that i found the file opened and written )

so i m stuck trying to find the prblm :(

1 REPLY 1

>>i dont know if it s hardware prblm or something with the drivers

So, instrument at the DISKIO level where you interact with the SPI, debugging via errors at the top-level will get you nowhere.

For FR_NOT_READY check if it's using a GPIO on the SD socket, or otherwise reporting status / stat

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..