STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Debugging in STM32CubeIDE

Hello,I am working on a project where I have created several of my own files (.h and .cpp) but I am having issues with undefined reference to certain functions. I cannot solve this issue while having the files separated, but I was wondering if it is ...

MCrew.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem mounting SDCard on STM32h745 using HAL

Hi, I'm having some issues mounting my SDCARD on my board. I'm trying to write data to the SD card using SDIO 4-Wire and I'm using a STM32h745 Nucleo board with a Waveshare Adapter but so far, I've been unsuccessful in getting the SD card initialised...

JArap.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo-F070RB USB HID mouse not enumerating

Hi,I'm trying to get the example from the stm32 USB traing video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MJJwDKsKsc&t=884s to work using STM32CubeIDE and the Nucleo-F070RB dev board.Everything compiles fine and I get no error when running it, but I can't ge...

MHamb.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Variable Substitution in Debug Configuration

In Codewarrior 11.x under the debug configuration C/C++ Application section I can enter "${BuildLocation}/PE-15B00.elf" and that debug configuration is used for all my different build configurations. In STM32CubeIDE, when I try to use variables in ...

STM32Cube should generate clock defines

Hi,I want to know the configured core clock frequency at compile time, but unfortunately this value is not defined anywhere. Thus I propose that the code generator should create a list of #defines for every node in the clock tree. I think SYSCLK, HCL...

jirre.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Stm3210C- Eval CAN1 not working (Hard Fault)

I have been wanting to use Hal_CAN library and everytime I use HAL_CAN_AddTxMessage using cube IDE I get an Hard fault. So if anyone has a good CAN bus transmission and recieve Example that would be really helpful.

ASing.11 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos