STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

After successfully added a second project to the workspace as static st32 library, I would like to know ho consume this library from the main project. From Path and Symbols I added the library ${workspace_loc:/ModuleA/Debug/libModuleA.a}.

What else should I do to let my project see header files? Is it correct to add an include path suchC:\Progetti\STM_Projects\ModuleA\Base. But I would like that it sees all the files and possible without an absolute path? What is the correct syntax?Be...

FMarr.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! #include <string> into cpp header file

Hello everyone, I have a problem with include string methods into cpp header file. I created .cpp files like in this example: https://dev.to/younup/cmake-on-stm32-episode-5-get-ready-for-c-1mh9Also, I generated the project with c++ checkbox.When I #i...

JuniorSTM by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

protected files change

I use cubeIDE 1.5.1. I download standart example BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS. It has got file app_conf.h In cubeIDE it has got strange icon. In app_conf.h I change CFG_LED_SUPPORTED to 1 and save. Clean and Build. But app_entry.c still thinks that define i...

0693W000006HwDLQA0.png

Resolved! undefined reference to

Hello!Can somebody say what im doing wrongI have project in STM32CubeIDE with lwip and freertosIm trying to add new thread(as new task) with exist principles and cant do it/* Definitions for TCPip */osThreadId_t mtcpConHandle;const osThreadAttr_t mtc...

Agde.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Distribuited compilation.

Hi,due to size of project, i would like to know if there is some plugin to distribuite compilation over more cores like Incredibuild does on visual studio or is it possible, meaning it is supported to develop for stm32 under visual studio.Even other ...

FMarr.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos