STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Distribuited compilation.

Hi,due to size of project, i would like to know if there is some plugin to distribuite compilation over more cores like Incredibuild does on visual studio or is it possible, meaning it is supported to develop for stm32 under visual studio.Even other ...

FMarr.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to use STM32F407 FSMC memory ?

Hi,I'm working in a project that contains large data need to be processed by using stm32f407 Disc1. I facing issue with RAM overflow so, I need to use external ram by using FSMC.what is the large size of external ram that I can use it? , Is this exte...

MHass.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Empty folder required to keep project structure

On a dual core project created with the configuration tool(STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.6.0) in the IDE project explorer there is a folder with path: /LedFlash1_CM7/DriversLocation: C:\folderA\flolderb\LedFlash1\CM7\DriversThis IDE folder only contains Li...

DUgbo.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to manually add FreeRTOS to CubeIDE project

I need to add a specific version of FreeRTOS to my STM32F103 CubeIDE project, I cannot use the Middleware package in CubeMX.I have tried several times to get the FreeRTOS files into CubeIDE, both using "Import" from Filesystem and drag and drop of fi...

How to prevent CubeIDE updating patched files

I want to use Segger SystemView with my STM32F103RB project. The project is generated by STM32CubeIDE and it has the FreeRTOS middleware as a part of it.In order to use Segger SystemView FreeRTOS needs a few patches to embed the logging for RTT. The ...