cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install Devstyle!

DK.7
Senior

CubeIDE can't install Devstyle! Is it possible to install it manually?

If I'll download it from the official site and put it somewhere in CubeIDE?

Darkest Dark Theme with DevStyle https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/darkest-dark-theme-devstyle

See screnshots!

The first screen is shown a second before the appearing of the download error.

0693W00000WJKJnQAP.png 

0693W00000WJKJiQAP.png

8 REPLIES 8
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Please try it out as described here, even if it was for a different target platform.

It is very difficult to do it manually and I would have to look up how I did it years ago - if I can still find it.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I saw it, it is does not help me!

Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello @DK.7​ 

In order to change the theme of CubeIDE to dark you can check this option under [Window]-> [Preferences].

0693W00000WJLnZQAX.pngRegards

Rim.

I had also experienced behaviour similar to yours, but after a few days everything suddenly worked, which indicates a problem with the delivering server, which is not related to STMicroelectronics. How long have you been trying (days, weeks)?

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you, Rim, for pointing that out. However, the built-in dark theme not only looks completely different from DevStyle, it also doesn't have the great features, such as a very nice search function.

Since yesterday I have been with this problem.

PS - I also think this is a server problem.:\

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Confirmed here. The error seems to be in signatures.

0693W00000WJMqtQAH.png 

My CubeIDE is v 1.7.0

DK.7
Senior

I got answer from Eclipse.

Thank you for the details. We have a known issue with DevStyle installation on older versions of Eclipse. The dev team is looking into it.

I just tested DevStyle installation on STMCubeIDE 1.10.1 and it installs fine. You can give it a try on 1.10.1 and see how it works for you.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

--Swapna

Genuitec Support