STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

How to support multiple STM targets in a project

Hello,From time to time it is good to be able to target multiple STM devices for a project. In our case we are evaluating a number of chipsets and have eval boards for the various chips. What I want to do is to be able to generate a project which wil...

Resolved! CUBE IDE and code style checker

Hi folks,STM32CubeIde /eclipse comes with a code style checker. I just ran it. The default settings do not cover ST's code style. Is it possible to get a config file so CubeIde automatically checks for STM32s coding guidelines?Is ST development team ...

STM32cube problem with Migrate FW version

Hi, I have a project STM32F429-DISC1 with BSP libraries created in CubeIDE and everything works but when I give Migrate the project from old FW V1.24.2 to last V1.26.2 the display stops showing. Has anyone already solved what the problem may be? If I...

Why do I get "Failed to insert all hardware breakpoints: You may have requested too many..." even when I have NO breakpoints/watchpoints set?

I am running 1.4.0 on a VM on a windows10 machine and trying to work with "Nucleo-L433RC-P". The error is not totally consistent. Sometimes it allows one breakpoint to be hit, sometimes it complains about the only breakpoint and stops (one time only...

warm38 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos