STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Must reconnect Nucleo to USB in order to run code

I have a simple cubemx generated project where i simply toggle led and printf to my external console. After programming the program isnt running. i must reconnect the st-link usb interface and then the program will run normally. Simply pressing re...

Rshaw.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm extremely new to all of this. My goal is to connect 2 to 4 accelerators to a STM32F3DISCOVERY and record an event based on the rising edge of a signal. Any direction on this is much appreciated.

I picked the STM32F3 Discovery board because it has 4 ADCs that can supposedly record data at 5MSPS. I am new so a little direction on example code and which pins to use would be great. Im currently trying to be more familiar with the STM32CubeIDE...

MHawk.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Placing string in a fixed memory address on flash

I want to place a variable at a fixed address on my flash memory:#define MYDEF "abcdefg" const u8 MY_CHAR[] __attribute__((section(".ARM.__at_0x0blabla"))) = MYDEF;this works with KEIL IDE, but I switched to STM32CUBE IDE and it is not working. The ...

DGo.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos