STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! STM CubeIDE1.9.0 disabled breakpoint

Somehow my STM32CubeIde does not allow to put breakpoint at any project see attached picture.I've read that this issue can be caused by too many projects on workspecae - I reduced the number of worspace procect but still does not workI thinks that I ...

MMagl by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

What is GDB session, device event?

Running on Nucleo-L4P5ZGUsing STM32 Cube IDE (updated today 11.03.2022)When I build my code on my computer I get 0 errors (some warnings)I tried to debug the code on the board, and when I try to do some stuff with an SD card I have attached I get the...

SHelg.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

C++ Project that creates C main file

If I create a C++ STM32CubeIDE project the main generated file is a C file (main.c) and I have to rename this to main.cpp every time I update pinmux, drivers, etc in order to call C++ functions.This bug is confirmed by another user that proposes a wo...

Gaston by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

I'm newbie c programming language. I'm developing an application for the STM32F410RBT. I am generating key pair using uECC library. I can't print the key pairs to the console. I am sharing the sample code below. Thank you for your help.

int _write(int file, char *ptr, int len) { int i = 0; for (i = 0; i < len; i++) ITM_SendChar((*ptr++)); return len;}uint8_t private[32] = { 0 };uint8_t public[64] = { 0 };using uECC_make_key generate public and private keysprintf(public[0]); /* warn...

nozba.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos