STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

CubeIDE 1.8.0 and C++17 support

Hello.CubeIDE 1.8.0 now includes STM32 toolchain based on GCC 10.3.1 which supports C++20, but the IDE still can't correctly parse C++17 syntax, like Class Template Argument Deduction guides. I tried to force '-std=c++17' option to Language Settings ...

Files left over from code geneation in StmCubIde

Hi everyone, Any of you experienced this strange behavour posted yesterday (see below)? It seems to happen to just one of my projects, and not all of the source files are affected (but still a substantial number of files). Any thoughts and experien...

Per4 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stm33cube ide with iar or Keil compiler

Recently I read that iar or Keil are better compiler than GCC. However I can not say the same for the IDE. So I don't want use another ide and I just want to use another compiler. Is that possible?​​

JCuna.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone had any luck using a DM9051 via SPI?

I have a need to have incoming serial data go out via UDP and thought of using a F030F4 as it doesn't need to do much just in to out.I ordered some boards from Amazon (yes) and they look small and are inexpensive, all the offered code is set for a Ke...

SScot.3 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE stealing focus

Is there a way to disable STMCube IDE from constantly stealing focus? I'd rather get to it when I'm done with another window than be interrupted Clippy style

JMath.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL for I2C is horribly broken

Hi STM Community,I would like an answer from STM about the status of I2C in the HAL drivers.Basically, they are broken, and still broken in STM32CubeIDE-1.7.0.Of the many issues, there is still an open one here: https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/...

etheory by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Will there be any toolchain updates?

Hi All,today I have installed new STM32CubeIDE 1.8.0. Despite the current toolchain 9-2020-q2 is very old the new IDE does not update it. Will there be any GNU Tools for STM32 updates, or I should now use GNU Tools for ARM?Regards,Dmitry

DmRozhd by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I remove error like 'Waiting for debugger connection... Debugger connected Debugger connection lost. Shutting down...'

I am generating code using STM32CubeIDE, but when I start to debug I am getting errors like:"STMicroelectronics ST-LINK GDB server. Version 5.2.3Copyright (c) 2019, STMicroelectronics. All rights reserved.Starting server with the following options:Pe...

Mohan1 by Associate III
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos