cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding MCU package for NUCLEO-F070CB in STM CUBE IDE

SANTHOSH1
Associate II

Dear ST Community,

I am currently working on a project using STM CUBE IDE. In that, I didn't find NUCLEO-F070CB (48 pin) IC in board selector section and require some guidance on how to install a software package for NUCLEO-F070CB. Could anyone please provide me with steps on how to install and use the software package?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Santhosh Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KnarfB
Principal III

Never heard of a NUCLEO-F070CB board, only RB. Not each MCU has a board. You'll find the MCU (not board) STM32F070CB under MCU/MPU Selector.

The F0 firmware will be installed automatically by STM32CubeIDE, but it's also online: https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF0

Again, no such board.

hth

KnarfB

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KnarfB
Principal III

Never heard of a NUCLEO-F070CB board, only RB. Not each MCU has a board. You'll find the MCU (not board) STM32F070CB under MCU/MPU Selector.

The F0 firmware will be installed automatically by STM32CubeIDE, but it's also online: https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF0

Again, no such board.

hth

KnarfB

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @SANTHOSH1 and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

the only NUCLEO-F070 board is the NUCLEO-F070RB wish is based on an LQFP64 package MCU.

STTwo32_0-1699216484613.png

You can find 2 STM32F070CB MCUs under the MCU/MPU selector Menu.

STTwo32_1-1699216760431.png

The STM32F0 series is programmed using the STM32CubeF0 wish can be downloaded from the ST website, the ST GitHub or directly throw CubeMX (open CubeMX than under "manage software installations" click on "install or remove embedded software packages". and download the last version of the firmware). 

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for your reply