STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

How to generate ELF file with relative paths

Hi,I have run into a problem I can't find a solution for. Basically, I want to have in the ELF file which is generated during the build process the relative paths to the source files. Currently absolute paths are put into it to the source files, so I...

AHes.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE: HAL lib auto update?

Hello,maybe this might be of interest to many people using CubeIDE and HAL libraries.I've seen many threads here complaining that after a CubeIDE update HAL-related sources didn't work anymore.That didn't happen to me, mostly because I don't use many...

LCE by Principal
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD1306 on SPI

Hi all,Trying to setup SPI for ssd1306 in STM32CubeIDE based on the code from "afiskon" in Github.Problem is that I'm new to this processor and the IDE.Could someone please help me?I'm using the NUCLEO-F302R8 board and I have set up the following GPI...

0693W00000WLCfpQAH.png
JSven.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Latest Cube IDE (V1.11.0) is taking a different .elf file and showing wrong memory regions in build analyzer. I have renamed a project long ago and have been using the new named project without any problems. Recent update is now showing older elf file

and build analyzer is showing those memory regions. I did not have this problem before. The new project name is AC_2 which is changed from AC_1. Now under build analyzer I see AC_1.elf/AC_2/Debug -27th August -2022, 6:33:40 PM. When I expand the proj...