STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! How to work in a team with CubeIDE ?

Hello,I'm joining a STM32 developpement project. We'll be 2 person working on the same system, implementing features on the same project. I would like to know what is the workflow to collaborate on STM32CubeIDE. There is not a lot of documentation ab...

ADesp.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to launch makefsdata.c?

I always used perl script, maybe I need to somehow use makefsdata.c?I just don't know how to launch makefsdata.c?I have Debian 11 CubeIDE v.1.11.2PS - I hope it is automatically to generate to me a headers in my .shtml files!?!

DK.7 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STMCubeIDE how to include github source code?

I have downloaded source / header files from github and placed them in the /Driver folder on my existing project. I included them in the project properties. as you can see from pic it shows up under Project Explorer Includes section but it is greyed ...

0693W00000YAOLiQAP.png
SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L476 wake up source detection

Set Blue button(wake up 2) as wake up source and shut down. Press blue button will wake up system and print wake up source.With cube debugging environment, everything is fine. It shows wake up source is 2But after stop cube debugging, disconnect JP6 ...

XGao.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos