STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! How to change the Repository directory (location)?

By default, in Windows, STM32CubeIDE downloads all firmware dev packages for all MCUs used into a Repository folder under the User folder for the user installing it, e.g.: C:\Users\User Name\STM32Cube\Repository.I don't want it there, actually not ev...

SKled.1 by Senior II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Build error

Hi, i have a STM32Cube project, that builds in stm32cubeide, however when porting it to VSCode extension and trying to build with cmake i get linker error saying: ../arm-none-eabi/lib/crt0.o: in function `_mainCRTStartup': undefined reference to 'mai...

JDydy.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a problem on the debugging

i am using a STMCubeIDE v1.11.2 with windows 10 when i creat a new project it is working if i closed the IDE and open it again the problem below occureError in final launch sequence:Failed to execute MI command:target remote localhost:٦١٢٣٤Error mes...

0693W00000aJfQ3QAK.jpg
AAbde.8 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE release configuration issue

Hello.Having an issue regarding Release configuration on STM32CubeIDE v1.12.0.I set up a new Build configuration "Release" with particular Debug level and Optimization level parameters set to None. When I build this configuration and try to Run, I ge...

xgn by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My imported project build fails, how to fix it?

I have imported an STM32 project, created and debugged in the past using STM32CubeIDE. When I try to build this project in VSCode I see:Executing task: Build build task started...."C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.EXE" --build "D:/DataRoot/Projects/I...

SidPrice by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos