STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! CMake 3.20 or higher is required

HI I try to import my Stm32cubeIde project into VSCodeI have install STM32CubeCLTthe configuration failed with this error [variant] Loaded new set of variants[kit] Successfully loaded 5 kits from C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Local\CMakeTools\cmake-tools-k...

LHOUE by ST Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Host process of CDC (Virtual Port Com) does not work.

I am using STM32G0B1KC to make a CDC class USB Host.I selected in STM32CubeIDE, Mode=Host_Only (FS) in Connectivity - USB_DRD_FS and Communication Host Class (Virtual Port Com) in Middleware - USB_HOST.Before creating the user program, I checked the ...

JJ4IQV by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Writing to flash bricks stm32G030 and stm32G031

If I create a program using stmcubeIDE and ADD the code below it bricks the processor . I gather in some way I am overwritting the bootloader that controls stlink and get the errorTarget no device foundError in initializing ST-LINK device.Reason: No ...

PGood.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debugging with GDB server localhost doesn't work

STM32CubeIDE for MAC Version: 1.12.0Just installed the tools and connected an STM32 Nucleo 144 for the first time.After connecting it, a ST-Link upgrade window popped up about updating the firmware of the board which I did. Got the Upgrade successful...

0693W00000bhQI5QAM.png
MMain.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! X-CUBE-IAP-SD

The above designated code seems not to support STM32 CUBE IDE. It is based on the SW4STM32 and MDK-ARM platforms. Can anyone please direct me to the proper source? Or, is there a way to convert any of these to cube IDE? Thank you ​

RWeis.0 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linker Options Tab Has Disappeared From Properties?

I used the Linker options to set optimization earlier today. Now, I no longer seem to have that tab in Project>Properties. Using the latest version of the IDE (1.12.0). I'm sure it's something dumb I did, but can't figure out how to get it back.

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bht1hQAA.png
nobbyv77 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to Connect STM32F407-Discovery Board to Ethernet?

I have STM32F407-Discovery Board and want to connect it to the Ethernet using its built-in Ethernet Module, please give me example as I am new to STM32 MCU, Do I need Hardware Editing in STM32F407-Discovery Board for Ethernet functionality or just I ...

AAhme.41 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32CubeIDE 1.12.0 Debugger Connect Problem

While using STM32CubeIDE I'm having a problem connecting to the device using the ST-LINK GDB server. I receive the following error message:Tried the following to remedy the situation:Erased existing program using STM32CubeProg.Loaded and ran program ...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhh5NQAQ.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhhCdQAI.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhhCjQAI.png