STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Can't build project after re-installing CubeIDE

After re-installing Ubuntu on my laptop and installing CubeIDE v12.1 I can't build a previously building project and get the error:`make: *** No rule to make target '/home/shane/Desktop/STM32Cube/Repository/STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.11.4/Drivers/STM32F3xx_H...

Resolved! How could I do to fix that error in STM32CubeIDE?

Hello!!!I found this code in GitHub: https://github.com/ndunello/NG0B1_GFX01M2_TGFX.I think this code could be useful for my project. When I build, no error occurs.But when I'll record in microcontroller with debug appears that error.Please, somebody...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bknotQAA.png
CVSta by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F446 ADC permanent conversion by polling?

Hi,I want to read analogue values out of the ADC of an STM32F446. This works well when using CubeMX-based functions.The initialisation:   hadc1.Instance = ADC1; hadc1.Init.ClockPrescaler = ADC_CLOCK_SYNC_PCLK_DIV4; hadc1.Init.Resolution = ADC_RE...

HMüll.4 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple definition after update CubeIDE

Hi. Can you say me what mean that type of error.The code is surely correct because I've been working on it. The errors showed up after updating CubeIDE to a new version and generating files from .ioc file in IDE.c:\st\stm32cubeide_1.7.0\stm32cubeide\...

DBrau.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Differences between debug mode and normal running

Hi all,I have a piece of code that does DMA on a UART port. This DMA i read in an buffer and i reply in 1 msSometimes i dont get the incomming UART message. I wanted to confimr this with the debug mode and reading the buffer with "live expressions". ...