STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

No DNS options in LWIP->Key Oprions in IDE and MX

I am writing this in IDE section as I am using STM32CUBEIDE ver 1.13.1. In my project I wanted to connect to remote host (dynamic IP) by name. However with DHCP disabled (using static IP) and LWIP DNS enabled, there is no option to input DNS options ...

Rad Rad by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST-Link v2 (OpenOCD) not work on STM32H7x

I want to use ST-Link OpenOCD to debug and program my STM32H7x board. But always got failure. My STM32CubeIDE version is STM32CubeIDE_1.13.2, .openocd_2.1.0.202306221132 is within CubeIDE. The attached is the config file for openOCD(.cfg is not allow...

HarryXia by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE CMake integration

Since it took a tremendous amount of effort in getting CMake working within STM32CubeIDE, I'd thought I'd share a method of getting it done. I've only tested this working in Windows. Many an hour could have been saved if ST, in their infinite wisdom,...

rwx by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 5 kudos

STM32CubeIDE 1.13.2 macOS keybinding problem

I already wrote a about this to pinned release thread, but as there is no public tracker I don't know if that was the correct place, so I decided to a make a new thread.On macOS, it is not possible to type '@', because ALT+L is hard coded for 'Login'...

jhi by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is STM32CubeIDE supports simulator and emulator ?

Hello   We are using STM32CubeIDE for developing our custom board software.   Now we want to use simulator and emulator. So is these possible with STM32CubeIDE ?    if possible, please share respected document.   regards  srikanth  

Srikanth1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to integrate CPP code into STM32CubeIDE C project?

I have STM32CubeIDE C project already running for an application.I am planning to integrate a GIT submodule (CPP code) for proprietary communication.Is it possible to add the CPP module into existing C project and run?Please assist.

Seenu by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! VREF BUFF configuration

Hello I'm am working with a Nucleo WB55 and I am trying to use the ADC. I assume that the reference voltage used for the conversion is equal to 3.6V because I think that this is the default settings and because when I connect 3.3V to the 12 bits ADC ...

Fannyrsy_0-1700471555715.png Fannyrsy_1-1700471740302.png Fannyrsy_2-1700471825553.png
Fannyrsy by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

fatal error: FreeRTOS.h: No such file or directory

I create a new stm32 project, check X-CUBE-FREEROS in Middleware. Then I could include FreeRTOS.h to main.c.But if I create a stm32 cmake project. Since no xxx.ioc, I cannot choose X-CUBE-FREEROS. When building my C source, the compiler will show "fa...

sanfran by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing on Linux with error message

Hello,I am installing STM32CubeIDE on Linux (Ubuntu) and have several challenges where when I am importing the BSP to the repository, it hangs and will now allow me to finish.  I believe it is trying to retrieve the file but gets hung up because I ma...

rick2399 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos