STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

LPS331AP

Hello, I'm busy with trying the code for LPS331AP altitude pressure sensor module. I'm using Nucleo-F446ZE board. I'm struggling to find the libraries for it so that I can code it but I don't find them. I'm kindly asking for help with regard to this....

Sipho by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Regarding MCU package for NUCLEO-F070CB in STM CUBE IDE

Dear ST Community,I am currently working on a project using STM CUBE IDE. In that, I didn't find NUCLEO-F070CB (48 pin) IC in board selector section and require some guidance on how to install a software package for NUCLEO-F070CB. Could anyone please...

STM32CubeIDE CMake integration broken for STM32CubeIDE?

Our last working version of CMake in STM32CubeIDE was in 1.9.0. After I upgraded the CMake builder was not selectable again (this happened during the step where I comment out the nature and make changed in the Tool Chain Editor).What can I do?

xlrl by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! issue with fmaf function

Hallo,I used in my app fmaf function and I found it doesn't behave as expected:y = fmaf(a1,a2,a3) should be y = a1*a2 + a3but I got as result y = a1*a2 without additive term.Of course I can and use "classic" expresion instead this functions.Is this a...

KwA by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! send 3 more Tx Header using FD CAN

In the case of normal CAN, the mailboxes were full and to send more than 3, use HAL_CAN_GetTxMailboxesFreeLevel(hcan) != 3In the case of DF CAN there are no mainboxes but FIFO or Queue mode, how do I empty it in DF CAN? without using delay and of cou...