STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

i-nucleo_LRWAN1 with a Nucleo-L476RG

Hello,I am teacher in France and newbe for CubeMX and TrueStudio. if want to integrate the soft en.cube_LRWAN1 in the a Nucleo-L476RG with i-nucleo_LRWAN1. I compile a project with the Nucleo-L476RG start for cubeMx with a solution en.cube_LRWAN1 and...

MArna.19 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI on B-L072Z-LRWAN not working

I am currently trying to establish a simply communcation between two B-L072Z-LRWAN boards. For starters I wanted to set up the SPI interface on the STM32 to communicate with the SX1276. I generated code using cube MX by selecting the used board and w...

JSouk by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

AT+SEND= ... returns AT_ERROR . why?

Dear,I’m working with a B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Discovery Board and AT_Slave sample code of CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.2.0.I being able to JOIN to a Gateway, but when I try to send a frame to the Gateway with command AT+SEND= ...   , the most of trials I get an A...

when zigbee protocol will come in STM32WB Series?

After seeing the STM32WB55 series, i want to shift , but it don't have zigbee till now but they mentioned as coming soon? So, will they update it over the internet or using any software? Will it inter-operable with Digi Xbee s2c/Pro module?

vsahn by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

AT+SEND= ... returns AT_ERROR

Hello,I’m working with a B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Discovery Board and AT_Slave sample code of CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.2.0.I being able to JOIN to a Gateway, but when I try to send a frame to the Gateway with command AT+SEND= ...   , the most of trials I get an ...