STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem with HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback

Posted on May 09, 2018 at 09:58 Hi, I have some problems with the HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback for USART1. When I send some bytes from my pc (by serial monitor application) to the USART1 theHAL_UART_RxCpltCallback it's called occasionally. I use t...

CMWX1ZZABZ General issues Murata LRWAN1 (ver1.1.5)

Posted on June 25, 2018 at 16:53Hi there,I have spent the last days trying to get this module to work with my current application.I want to use this module as LoRa modem to communicate with my app. I am using a F103.I am using a custom board where I...

P M by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-L072Z-LRWAN1 - End Node to TTN

Posted on June 25, 2018 at 10:21Hello ,I use this demo board B-L072Z-LRWAN1 with the soft End Node I-CUBE-LRWANBut I do not understand why I can not send the data once when I want with function send() or LORA_send( &AppData, LORAWAN_DEFAULT_CONFIRM_...

B-L072Z-LRWAN1 (soft End Node I-CUBE-LRWAN)

Posted on July 03, 2018 at 14:10 Hello , I use this demo board B-L072Z-LRWAN1 with the soft End Node I-CUBE-LRWAN But I don’t understand why I can’t send the data once when I want with function send() or LORA_send() in the main or in the whi...

NUCLEO-F411RE WLAN communication

Posted on July 11, 2018 at 15:17Hello,until now i have a serial connection to my Board. So i just have to read out my COM Port to get the Data i need. My next step is to get rid of the cable. Which Module would you recommend for this? And is it much...

I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 firmware update problem

Posted on July 16, 2018 at 11:25Hello,I am trying to update from firmware 2.6 to 3.7 (following the document https://github.com/USIWP1Module/USI_I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1/blob/master/preloaded_firmware/WM-SG-SM-42%20Update%20Preloaded%20AT%20Command%20FW%20Ap...