STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Doubts about BLE Version

The original version of STM32WB Ble stack is 1.0.0.3/e, Other releases include 1.0.0, 1.1.0, 1.1.1, 1.2.0. What are the differences between these versions? Can you provide detailed documentation?In addition, I'm going to buy some STM32WB . Are these ...

X-CUBE-BLE1 on stm32wb

I see that cubemx shows x-cube-ble1 as an available sw package for a stm32wb55 project. Is it possible to use the x-cube-ble1 stack on the wb series? I'm having a hard time in getting the flow of how a ble app is configured on the wb, in this forum ...

ANist by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BLE name advertising

I'm developing a custom board with STM32WB55CGU6 with firmware based on Cable Replacement example. Trying changing the advertised name, I can not put more than 5 chars, the BLE stops working. I know the standard advertising supports until 7 chars. Wh...

rbenv.3 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stack firmware flash via DFU fails on STM32WB55CCU6

So we update the FUS following the steps specificed in the release note, the process went ok and the FSU was upgradedUSB speed : Full Speed (12MBit/s) Manuf. ID : STMicroelectronics Product ID : DFU in FS Mode SN : 206936933136 FW versi...

HBida by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos