STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB BLE not Advertising

Hi,We designed a product using STM32WB series for BLE application. In our case we didn't follow any impedance for antenna due to size constraints. Now we are facing BLE advertising problem.Is the problem with impedance or any other. Kindly guide us ...

lokesh s by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error when trying to terminate BLE connection

I'm using a WB55 Nucleo board and setting up a BLE connection with a 2nd WB55 Nucleo board using aci_gap_create_connection(). The connection succeeds and I am able to transfer data between the 2 boards. I would then like to terminate the connection. ...

Resolved! Bugs in CubeIDE code generation for STM32WB55CG (and others)

Hello,I have found some bugs in linker scripts generation when creating a project from CubeMX. Those bugs appears only when code is generated for STM32CubeIDE, related to linker scripts:/* Highest address of the user mode stack */ _estack = 0x2004000...

ANist by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't program BLE stack to STM32WB55CC

I have successfully uploaded stm32wb5x_FUS_fw.bin to my STM32WB55CC and the next step resulted in the error I don't know how to deal with. Here is the CMD log     ------------------------------------------------------------------                     ...

VBuse by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos