STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Writing my own android app

Hello! I use the app ST BLE StartNet to control the STM32wb55 board's leds and even I could control others user's leds too. But I want to write my own android app to make a more advanced control of GPIOs. My question is how do I have to change the ex...

Kolab by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Incomplete RTC initialization?

Hey there,bringing my custom STM32WB board up, I encountered a problem with the RTC initialization. I recently updated CubeMX to 5.5.0 and I don't know, if my problem comes with the update, but with the older versions I didn't have these type of erro...

PKajd.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BLE low power mode STOP2

I'm looking for an AppNote or example showing how to enter STOP2 mode with BLE advertising enabled (low consumption, but BLE advertising). And how to : on any BLE connection, exit from STOP2.

rbenv.3 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [SOLVED] Uart Emulation/Terminal with STM32WB55

Hello everyone,I would like to use the Uart over BLE with the STM32WB55.I'm not very familiar with BLE, but as I understood for now, Uart over BLE is not a Bluetooth SIG standard, but people have been developing custom services for it.I couldn't find...

Rico by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting error - program "gcc" not found in the path

I am trying to execute ping pong experiment with B-L072Z-LRWAN1 discovery kit using STM32CubeIDE. I have used the codes which are available on stm32 website along with firmware . After bringing the project file in IDE problem window is showing error-...

0690X00000BwKYmQAN.png
barmy by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos