STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32l072 is not going to bootloader mode.

void JumpToBootloader(void) { void (*SysMemBootJump)(void);   volatile uint32_t addr = 0x1FFF0000;   HAL_RCC_DeInit(); HAL_DeInit(); SysTick->CTRL = 0; SysTick->LOAD = 0; SysTick->VAL = 0;   __disable_irq(); __...

BGowd.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX 5 does not support I-CUBE-LRWAN?

It's not listed on the "Packages Manager" and when I try adding it manually from zip file downloaded from the I-CUBE-LRWAN website (version 1.2.1) I get an error saying "This Package version is not managed on this version of of STM32CubeMX".

B-L072 wake up from sleep on RX interrupt

I am using a modified version of the ping-pong example. I am able to go to sleep and wake up on button press in order to send a TX message to another B-L072 receiver. My issue is when I put the receiver to sleep I am unable to make it wake up from ...

mikes by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_UART_Receive function not receiving GPS data.

I am using Nucleo-64 LR072Z board with GPS module(GPS Module TTL UART) by rhydolabz.With using HAL libraries i can send the NMEA PMTK commands but while receiving the Data from GPS module HAL_UART_Receive function gives HAL_ERROR....please help me t...

Wireless led control

HelloI m Electronics engineer in Turkey.I m designing bluetooth controlled led lamb. It must be controlled by phone ios and android. And it must connect each other.Would you advise me a module and application

kLED by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L0 UART on b-l072z-lrwan1

Hi,I use the b-l072z-lrwan1 to make lora advertisment and it's work.I use the project AT_slave or END_Node.But i want to use the second uart USART1 and nothing work in the environment.If i just change the file B-L072Z-LRWAN1\Applications\LoRa\End_Nod...

MMath.10 by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to power a Nucleo board from battery

I have a combination of a Nucleo64 (STM32L053) with an X-NUCLEO-S2868AI S2-LP board.The program on it works fine, now I want to test to power from a battery. 3.6V I took out the jumpers that connect the processor to the ST-Link section, only the uart...

GStou by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lora B-L072Z-LRWAN1 ping-pong application

BS"DHi,I am new in the Lora world. I have the ST Lora EVAL(B-L072Z-LRWAN1) boards and I downloaded from ST the Software examples. One of them is the Ping-Pong application. The thing is that the application works, but after a time the receiver stops w...

HEsay by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos