STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

For flash memory which only burns STM32WB55CGU6 series chips, one sector is locked and cannot be read or written. According to the chip manuals, there are errors in mass erase and programming. How to solve it?

The STM32WB55xx devices embed an Arm ®(a) CPU1 Cortex ® -M4 core.I use this chip manual.I operate strictly according to the chip manual, but all of them have errors in reading, writing and erasing a sector.the flash meomory address range:​0x0800 000-...

0690X00000ARKvmQAH.png 0690X00000ARKvhQAH.png 0690X00000ARKvXQAX.png
Lzhao by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power consumption by STM32WB55RE

Hi Sir/Madam,Here i need calculate the current required to operate the STM32WB55REvx. I downloaded the datasheet of this MCU. In the datasheet should i need to consider the operating conditions or absolute characteristics to calculate the current re...

GShai by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Flash of STM32WB55CGU6 Chip Can't Read and Write Normally,A sector is protected by CPU2. CPU1 can not access this area normally. How to switch to CPU2 to read and write this area through DWG or other methods?

FLASH address: 0x0800 0000~0x080F 5FFF, CPU1 (cortex-M4) can read and write to its normal access, address 0x080F 6000~0x080F FFFF is protected by CPU2 (cortex-M0)and read and write.

Lzhao by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I keep getting an error with some of the example projects where files cannot be found when they do exist in the folder structure for the project and are pointed to in Atollic's (9.3) directory build reference.

Specifically, I am trying to compile the STM32WB Dongle Thread General CoAP example. Although this isn't a problem specific to STM32 but more with the IDE, I was hoping somebody might have a hint on how to solve the issue. Also, all of the files exis...

BLE Basics

Hi,I'm using STM32WB55 controller in my project for low power BLE. But I have zero knowledge on BLE. Can any one help me in understanding from basics of BLE.

RJ1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOT Project

Hlw Sir,I am piyush kumar having a STM32F030 Nucleo Board and one ESP8266 WIFI Module.I am very new to IOT . Can you please guide me on this how can i start IOT with these two.

PKuma.6 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos