STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB55 p2p_router & freeRTOS issue

Hi,I am trying to initiate a code via cubeMx for the STM32WB55.I want to add freeRTOS together with a p2p_router capability but facing an issue that the both above not supported simultansly.Any special reason for that?Is there a way to achieve that? ...

~Amit~ by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE mesh on STM32WB55CE

Hello,I have some problem with running ble mesh on other device than nucleo. Someone tried run ble-mesh example on stm32wb55 with 512kB flash?My all tries was end with HardFault exception.I'm almost sure that M0 course that exception but i have no id...

KKura.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55 Multiple BLE Profiles simultaneously

Hi,I am looking for an example/guide for establishing a multiple BLE profiles simultaneously on the STM32WB55 (STM32WB55 P-Nucleo for start). Specifically, I intend to implement 2 different BLE servers simultaneously/ server and client simultaneously...

~Amit~ by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

connect BLE to several smartphones

Is it possible to get connection with several smartphones on the STM32WB?As I understand the STM32WB can connect several servers but not clients (smartphones), or I got it all wrong?Thanks,Lior Malik

Lmali.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

p2p router with FreeRTOS

is there any sample codes for reference that I can combine the FreeRTOS and p2prouter? I checked the pack only have a heartrate with FreeRTOS.

cchao by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pair key for my STM32WB55

Hello! I am trying to pair stm32wb55 with my phone (android) but the phone asks a key (it even suggests 0000 or 1234) but these keys don't work. I want to pair without any ST app and send some strings to the module using app S2 Terminal for Bluetooth...

Kolab by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Writing my own android app

Hello! I use the app ST BLE StartNet to control the STM32wb55 board's leds and even I could control others user's leds too. But I want to write my own android app to make a more advanced control of GPIOs. My question is how do I have to change the ex...

Kolab by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos