STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Usage of more keys TSC in STM32WB QFN68 Package

Hi Sir,Initially, we chose the STM32WB55 (QFN48) it has only one group. Currently we required a slider (linear). So we are moving to the QFN68 package. In my case, i need six plus keys, So Can I avoid the shielding to get the 9 keys? One Shielding I/...

Resolved! TSC in STM32WB using STM32Cube

Hi Sir/Madam,In STM32CubeMX, the TSC in System core, we finding only group-2 with four I/Os. I am thinking that there must be group-1, group-3, group-4. So that we can implement TSC with more keys. please suggest me proper settings required to do th...

0690X000009YkABQA0.png

TSC implementation with STM32WB

Hi Sir/Madam,Here are developing a PCB with touch interface. We found the schematic files in st.com website. In that schematic, touch interface is not implemented. Can you please share the suitable link or any reference files to understand the TSC ...

SPBTLE-RF direct mode

Hello, we have developed a device based on SPBTLE-RF and stm32L452.To certify the device we have to operate BLE modules in direct mode. If I understand correctly DT0069, hci is only on SPI and we should forward on the UART. Are there any code example...

YL by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-L072Z-LRWAN1 module and use AT commands

Hello,I have a B-L072Z-LRWAN1 module and use AT commands, but I do not know how to change the frequency I need 915Mhz, but when I use the command AT + TCONF =? It shows me the following:Freq = 868 MHzPower = 14 dBmBandwidth = 125 kHzSF = 12CR = 4/8LN...

MTapi by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos