STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! P-NUCLEO-WB55 running PWR_STANDBY_RTC example

I am trying to set a baseline for low power measurements in my own application. To do this, I imported the PWR_STANDBY_RTC example in the STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.3.0 repository and installed it on the P-NUCLEO-WB55. I then powered the board via 5V_EXT and...

crwper by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

About TSC function of STM32WB55CGU6

Hello there! I am debugging the TSC function of the STM32WB55CGU6. I cannot set the TSC function in MubeMX. However, in the official materials, I learned that the TSC function can be supported through the txt file. Refer to the STM32L476G_EVAL board ...

cxiao.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST Nucleo WB55RG - Can't enter DFU anymore

Hello,After playing around with the Nucleo board and wanting to try the simple BLE Beacon example, I believe I somehow got the bootloader stuck.I could enter DFU mode the first time and flash accordingly to the instruction given. However, trying to ...

Stm32wb55 clock settings

I created a simple BLE peripheral project by CubeMX with the clock setting below.HSE=32 PLL M=2 N=16 R=8 SYSCLK=32M system clock mux=PLLCLKEverything looks right and even the BLE sniffer receives the advertisement broadcast. However, the cell...

uouox by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos