STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

WB55 Nucleo: ST-Link causes MCU to reset randomly

I'm using an STM32WB55 Nucleo board. If I power and manage it via the built-in ST-Link USB interface, the result is very flaky. The CubeIDE debugger randomly loses its connection and, far worse, the MCU will randomly reset itself. When this reset ...

David C. by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error when updating FUS firmware

I am trying to update the FUS firmware to the latest version on a STM32WB55CG, following the guide in the release notes I get Error: Firmware not authentic!. at step 5 (RSS_IMAGE_NOT_AUTHENTIC).I have the latest CubeProg version and my actual FUS is ...

ANist by Associate III
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why the tx is running persistly (the gateway works fine), using P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 development suit and STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.3.1software package.

Hi, I'm currently trying to run End_Node project on my P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 sensor board, I loaded the workspace to my EWARM IDE from STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.3.1\Projects\STM32L073RZ-Nucleo\Applications\LoRa\End_Node\EWARM. Problems(1) I download and...

0693W000000UAl7QAG.png 0693W000000UAI0QAO.png
WLin.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WB55 Cube MX Cannot Retrieve Services

I am doing some basic bluetooth development with the WB55 Nucleo Board using the STMWB Workshop videos as a guideline. Following this, I was able to reproduce the example project that blinks the LED and reads the button state of the board with the ST...

BPaik by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BLE router with FreeRTOS

Hey guys, I am going to start a project which required to have the BLE router.I prefer to stick to the FreeRTOS as my O.S due to regulations and standards this project needs to pass.I know there is no such example who combined router with freeRTOS, s...

~Amit~ by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos