STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LORA End_Node

hello, Please be kind to me as I am new to this. I have a B-L072Z board.Use the End_Node program to communicate with the lora gateway, I found that the data transmission interval of the terminal is 10 seconds. I can reduce the time to 7 seco...

Yxiao by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migrate from expansion boards to anothere

Hi, I want to use i-cube lrwan stack for my hardware, I use stm32l151cb+sx1276. I have tried to use STM32L152RE-Nucleo and modify it. I did it for the microcontroller side and have modified pin and peripherals mapping. but I can't change radio expans...

Iot_king by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

multiple power supplies

Hi Sir/MadamIn MB1355 MCU supply domain schematics(above one) I didn't understand supply connections. If only 3V3 supply given which connections are not required in the schematics?

0690X000009Yu5kQAC.png
Anitha by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32WB55 BLE OTA Code Size with SW4STM32

Hey,I'm trying to get a binary for the BLE OTA application, but if I compile the example BLE_Ota with SW4STM32 the binary is around 393.411 KB. STM32CubeWB 1.1.0 with Patch 1.1.1 was used.How can I get the same size and file type like the reference f...

benny by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

get patch note on en.i-cube_lrwan.zip

hello ! I just started develop with stm and my project which based on i-cube_lrwan/AT_Slave in i-cube_lrwan.zip.Today, however, the software is upgraded from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2.​So I'm trying to find patch notes or changes to see if I can upgrade, but I ...

DGuar by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

gcc version of mesh library

The mesh library for the STM32WB55 only seems to be compiled for the IAR compiler as of right now, and there also seems to be an older version of the BlueNRG mesh library available for keil. These compilers are both very expensive and do not work und...

GHajj by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usage of more keys TSC in STM32WB QFN68 Package

Hi Sir,Initially, we chose the STM32WB55 (QFN48) it has only one group. Currently we required a slider (linear). So we are moving to the QFN68 package. In my case, i need six plus keys, So Can I avoid the shielding to get the 9 keys? One Shielding I/...