STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Custom STM32WB55CC board - unable to upgrade FUS

Hi,I am developing an application for custom built STM32WB55CC board. Everything seems to be fine, however I am not able to upgrade FUS from v0.5.3. I am reproducing steps from release notes attached inside 1.8.0 FW pack. Please find a log from delet...

bnowicki by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeWL MCU package

Hello ST Team, I would like to use the STM32WL in a project that ends at the end of the year.When can I expect the STM32CubeWL MCU package to be released (Q4 was mentioned in a post -> Too rough)?Would it be possible to get a preliminary (also untest...

CHe by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CMSIS OS2 Wrapper and Software Timers

Dear ST,   the current version of the CMSIS OS2 wrapper (V1.8.0 for STM32WB) does not support calling the functions osTimerStart() and osTimerStop() from an ISR. However, FreeRTOS does provided the functions xTimerChangePeriodFromISR(), xTimerStopFro...

roman1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Other suppliers for components in reference design ?

For an R&D project we are curently designing a PCB around an stm32WB , we use the stm32W55 usb dongle as reference design for our project.But we are currently not able to source some specific components : L3 : Ferrite FCM1608KF-601T0FLT1 : band pas...

PJEAN.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB_CDC and BLE Hard Fault

Hello,I'm using CubeMx to create a project with usb cdc serial port and BLE functionality. CubeMx generates a sequencer UTIL_SEQ_Run(~0); that runs the BLE state machine. In the code below, if I comment out UTIL_SEQ_Run(~0); the code runs fine per Wo...

0693W000003C5bNQAS.png
BMart.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration from Nucleo to my own board - doesn't work

Hello,I have the Nucelo-WB55 and my own board with STM32WB55CG.I've developed a BLE software on the Nucleo-WB55 and it works fine.When I uploaded the software to my own board it seems to have some problems.I configured all clocks, GPIOs and etc. (Bel...

Lmali.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

PCB in DFU mode not connecting to Cube Programmer

Hello,We have a made two PCBs with STM32WB55CGU6 Microcontroller in which the sole programming mode is by flashing the program into the Microcontroller by DFU Mode via STM32Cube Programmer.For the first PCB, we erased all the selected sectors in the ...

0693W000001rOX9QAM.jpg 0693W000001rOXEQA2.png
BNist.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please suggest me a Wireless MCU with DSP support.

Hi, I am developing a wearable device which obtain data from set of sensors, perform digital signal processing and upload to server or share data via BLE. Please suggest me a MCU series which has following feature,Wireless support DSP support Dual co...

DWick.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos