STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB55: IAR Live Watch shows wrong values

When running one of my STM32WB55 projects, I can see wrong, constantly varying variable values in the Live Watch window of the IAR IDE, i.e. values that are not actually stored in that watched variable.As soon as I pause the execution of the program,...

roman1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade BLE stack to v1.6.0 and bricked STM32WB

Hello, I am trying to upgrade BLE stack to version 1.6.0 and there is strange issue.I can upgrade the stack through SWI/ST-LINK.The problem is with upgrading the stack over the air. I have no problems with older versions. STM32WB configuration: FUS 1...

lukasz2 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable to get BLE_MeshLightingLPN Project for P-NUCLEO-WB55 to buildable state in TrueStudio 9.3. Are there any way to get a ready-to-build version of it?

Hello.I'm trying to get BLE_MeshLightingLPN project to a buildable state, but it just doesn't work.I'm using TrueStudio 9.3, STM32WB Cube package v1.7.0, AN5292 (How to build a Bluetooth® Low Energy mesh application for STM32WBx5 microcontrollers).Wh...

MKala.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to send only 8 bits in SPI master mode?

I'm using low level commands to send SPI data to a flash part. I'm in master mode and am using the following 3 commands(just testing) and see 16 clock pulses for each of these.WRITE_ENABLE_CMD = 0x06 and using the 8bit routine I see 0x06 sent on the ...

BMart.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB P2P Server/Client Reducing Reconnection Time

Hi,I am currently using the P2P Server/Client example as a base for one of my projects. The server is constantly sleeping, waking up and reconnecting. After connecting the Services & Characteristics have to be rediscovered and notification re-enabled...

Daniel L by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

b-l072z-lrwan1 I2C2

Hi,I use the DISCO-L072CZ-LRWAN1 with the current configuration:I2C1 ==> PB8 and PB9I2S ==> PB13, PB12 and PB15.And I want to use the other line I2C I2C2, but the I2C2_SCL is also on the PB13 (used by I2S).I tried to configure it with CubeMx:But, i d...

0693W000001pzTFQAY.png
FOUSS.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos