STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Booting C2 Wireless Stack sets RCC->CR HSERDY bit

SBSFU 2.4.0 initializes CPU2 in all cases (for a good reason, locking the AES Key used for decryting the firmware image(s) )When trying to set a HSE tune value (neccessary for proper Bluetooth connectivity) in the application (and also in my loader),...

HRadt.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help with LP Sleep mode (getting Sysclk under 2Mhz)

Hello! I'm working with an STM32-WB55 nucleo board and trying to put the board into sleep mode. In trying to plan the clocks, I've been working with the *.ioc file to figure out a way to make it work so I know what clock settings to use to put in i...

JayDev by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Nucleo WB55: OTA examples aren't advertising

Using the STM32 Nucleo WB55. Struggling with the OTA examples. None of the three OTA examples seem to work for me. When I program the non-OTA version, the device starts advertising and I can connect to it. But with the OTA version, I see no advertis...

JCorm by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi I'm using STM32CubeIDE for my nucleol476rg board. I'm trying to compile the I-cube-lrwan stack with the Cube IDE. Currently, after compiling I'm getting an error - command-line>:0:1: error: macro names must be identifiers . Please help.

These are my error messages - <command-line>:0:1: error: macro names must be identifiers<command-line>:0:1: error: macro names must be identifiers<command-line>:0:1: error: macro names must be identifiers<command-line>:0:1: error: macro names must be...

MAust.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to get the advertising state

Hello,I'm trying to get the advertising state from a new Cube MX project.I followed the step by step, did all the initializations and compare with the P2Pserver exemple.Everythings seem to be ok but I can't get this state work.It seems that the prog...

LVent by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos