cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a STM32WB Zigbee Trust Center example?

CDand.1
Associate

Hi,

I have a STM32WB55 (P-NUCLEO-WB55-NUCLEO board) Zigbee coordinator to which I am trying to join an Ikea Tradfri bulb, but I cannot get the bulb to join.

The bulb locates the network but fails to join. There is a 'Transport Key' message but no 'Device Announcement' message.

I have flashed the co-processor with Zigbee FFD v1.13.2 firmware.

I believe I have configured the STM32WB55/coordinator as a Trust Center.

My starting project was the 'Zigbee_OnOff_Server_Coord' V1.13.3 example. I have modified it to use channel 15 and I (think I) have also enabled Trust Center in APP_ZIGBEE_NwkForm:

/* Using the default HA preconfigured Link Key */
    memcpy(config.security.preconfiguredLinkKey, sec_key_ha, ZB_SEC_KEYSIZE);

//trust centre
    //uint8_t trustCentreEnable = 1;
    ZbBdbSet(zigbee_app_info.zb, ZB_BDB_TrustCenterRequiresKeyExchange, &trustCentreEnable, sizeof(trustCentreEnable));
    //uint8_t trustCentreLinkKeyMethod = BDB_LINKKEY_EXCHANGE_METHOD_APS;
    ZbBdbSet(zigbee_app_info.zb, ZB_BDB_TCLinkKeyExchangeMethod, &trustCentreLinkKeyMethod, sizeof(trustCentreLinkKeyMethod));

config.channelList.count = 1;
    config.channelList.list[0].page = 0;
    config.channelList.list[0].channelMask = 1 << CHANNEL; /*Channel in use */

/* Using ZbStartupWait (blocking) */
    status = ZbStartupWait(zigbee_app_info.zb, &config);

Here's an image of the sniffed network messages. There isn't a 'Device Announcement' message after the 'Transport Key' message:

0693W00000NozoTQAR.pngI have successfully connected the same bulb to a different (non-STM32) coordinator. The sniffed traffic in this case shows a 'Device Announcement' after 'Transport Key': (I think this proves the bulb is working ok)

0693W00000NozrcQAB.png 

Is there an example project for this scenario in the STM32CubeWB SDK? From what I can tell most of the examples are using pre-configured link keys.

Thanks, Chris

0 REPLIES 0