STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

stm32wb55 ble pairing unsuccessful with windows 10 PC

Hi, i am trying to get familiar with stm32wb55 BLE functionality. As a part of it, i tried with Hear rate profile application example. when i run this application, i am able to pair with ST BLE Profiles mobile app successfully. How ever when i tried...

How to get Mesh Local EID (OpenThread)?

Hello Everyone,I've been messing with the OpenThread API for the last few days and I have been scratching my head on trying to get the mesh local EID IPV6 address using the API. So when running CLI CMD example application, after connecting the nodes,...

Low-power modes for STM32WB5x

Greetings,We're looking into the low power modes of the STM32WB. Our measured consumption in Stop2 on our custom PCBA is very close to the expected value. However, in reset (holding the reset button), the MCU is not drawing what we'd expect.For com...

Resolved! ot*** API returning null pointers

Hi everyone,I'm currently working on a STM32WB dongle with an OpenThread MTD co-processor: I've started by modifing the example Thread_SED_Coap_Multicast from package STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.1.1.I can correctly going in full low power mode (CFG_FULL_LOW_P...

paul.uuu by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos