STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Stm32wb55 ble advertising issue

hi.. i am trying to use ble_p2pserver example in order to advertise and connect. I want the device to be in advertising mode still it connects to any client. so i have not registered event for ADV_Cancel. unfortunately, Advertising event is getting s...

Error during flashing in STM32WB55RG

Hi, I tried to flash to the STM32WB55RG .. I am using a USB type microB connector for the flashing connected to Connector 15 (CN15) of the nucleo card (the jumper JP1 is connected to pin [7-8] and the two leds LED6 and LED5 are red) and I am using IA...

mmed by Associate III
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Testing antenna on stm35wb55ccu

I'm trying to test the antenna on a STM35WB55CCU. Is there a projet that I could download on st website that would be able to make my mcu discoverable by my phone with BLE?

Mchag.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proper way to enter & exist STOP2 mode?

Hi, I'd like know how I should enter stop2 in the most thorough way.I'm using STM32WB55x series, to enter STOP2 mode, all GPIO bands apparently needs to be initialized as analog. The problem is, I need BANK A to use EXTI to wake the chip back up int...

RXtimeOut in I cube LRWAN

Hello there, I have sx1262 Lora module from nice RF.In ABP mode I can sand data on TTN but during down link time node always send me Rx time out.Here I am attaching my logs. please guide me .

Resolved! Is the public key used for the wireless coprocessor firmware images and unencrypted header/footer documented and available somewhere?

I'd like to validate that a given wireless firmware image will install before attempting to erase the existing wireless firmware stack (we have external storage via SPI that we download updates into). Since the firmware images are signed so that the...

Tim.N by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

802.11 and 802.15 difference?

Is there a difference in hardware for these communication protocolls? Or is it possibile, that there will be sometime a wifi stack for the STM32WB?

NHand by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos