STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is there a simple way to turn BLE off and on?

I would like to be able to turn BLE off (e.g. with a timer) even if it is currently connected. I know I can stop it advertising, but this doesn't seem to kill the connection. Basically, after a timeout, I would like the BEL to shutdown and stop using...

AClif by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with HAL_Delay while using PWM+DMA in STM32WB55

Hello! I am using PWM to generate 1.25 ms period pulse to trigger a LED strip light . In main.c , properly in while(1) when I called HAL_TIM_PWM_Start_DMA followed by HAL_Delay the program got stuck in uint32_t tickstart = HAL_GetTick(); . When I run...

0693W000001syBGQAY.png
Kolab by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C error handling.

I am using the following code:  while(HAL_I2C_Master_Transmit(&hi2c1, DEVICE_ADDR, i2cbuffer, 1, 1000) != HAL_OK)  {   /* Error_Handler() function is called when Timeout error occurs.     When Acknowledge failure occurs (Slave doesn't acknowledge its...

BMart.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C Error Trapping

I am using the STM32WB in master mode, polling a single LSM303AGR accelerometer. Using the HAL transmit routine as follows:if(hi2c1.State == HAL_I2C_STATE_READY) {  /* Now send the device address and register to be read with 1 sec delay max*/  while(...

0693W000001sxN6QAI.png
BMart.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C Error Trapping

I2C Error trappingI am using the STM32WB in master mode, polling a single LSM303AGR accelerometer. Using the HAL transmit routine as follows:if(hi2c1.State == HAL_I2C_STATE_READY) {  /* Now send the device address and register to be read with 1 sec d...

0693W000001sxN6QAI.png
BMart.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos