STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Seat for course allocated to another participant

Like several other people, I missed the confirmation email that was sent - unfortunately I was on vacation on Friday, and the window to reply to the email included the weekend. I would still very much like to attend the course. Is there any way tha...

CCott by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another seat re-allocated

Dear all,same as others I missed the window of opportunity to reply over the weekend, but still would like to take part in the workshop. If there's anything you can do, thanks!Best,T.Pirk

TPirk.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seat allocated to another participant

Hi,Like many others, I received an email stating that after not confirming my booking, my seat has been allocated to another participant. I had failed to notice the original email, as it had been marked as spam by my email filters... This is really u...

SNyma.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workshop attendance

I'm confirming myattendance at IoT connectivity with STM32 LoRa-enabled SoC, from theory to practice - March 30.Regards,Ondrej

Onpa by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLE5CC: Minimum number of pins?

I have soldered up my first STM32WLE5CCU6 project board, and it buzzed out nicely before I gave it power. Now VDD is permanently shorted to ground...I'm happy to try again, but: what is the minimum number of pins/components that I need to connect jus...

Permanently damaged Radio RX path on STM32WB55

Hi,we've been developing with stm32wb55 for some time and found that some combinations of STOP2 and radio usage causes permanent damage to RX path.It looks like that: device announce stops at some point and power consumption raises(+10mA). After rese...

Aku by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos