STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Slow speed with BLE throughput example

With the throughput example if i use 2 WB55 boards, the maximum throughput that i get is 2KBpsDT = 2160 bytes/s lost = 0If i use my phone with PHY1, i get 90KBps+ and with PHY2 sometimes its 150KBps and sometimes 15KBps, on download. With upload its ...

G5658 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB50 RTC counts more than 24h

Hello, I'm using STM32WB55 for my application.My application is installed in 20 devices more or less.I set the RTC with RTC_HOURFORMAT_24.The RTC calendar is updated every 24 hours by cloud, usually.Only two of those devices, expose a problem with RT...

Having trouble using B-L072Z-LRWAN1 to communicate to The Things Industries through gateway because of 5 minute timeout/nothing received.

I have a B-L072Z-LRWAN1 development board and am using it to send a PWM (0-100%) value to TTI and receive a PWM value to control a fan. The LoRa settings at the moment are:Class C deviceADR off (using DR_3)Confirmed uplinksNo periodic uplinksThe prob...

CMets.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Teams problems

Please forgive me for not attending the workshop, but I couldn't force Teams to cooperate.I had to go through at least 10 email and passwords resets and best i got to wasAADSTS50020: User account '--@---------.---' from identity provider 'live.com' d...

TJaku.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get the advertising state

Hello everyone,I'm trying to build a server application with the STM32WB55 but I can't get the advertising state. I took example on the server example in the STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.0.0 and I think it is pretty similar but it doen't work as intended. I ma...

Franklin by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos