STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Permanently damaged Radio RX path on STM32WB55

Hi,we've been developing with stm32wb55 for some time and found that some combinations of STOP2 and radio usage causes permanent damage to RX path.It looks like that: device announce stops at some point and power consumption raises(+10mA). After rese...

Aku by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32Cube example firmware package unknown V1.11.0

Since Friday, generate an example from STM32CubeMX plugin is impossible for STM32WB series. Plugin is looking for a firmware package V1.11.0 which doesn't exist (no release in github repo, and newest tag is v1.10.1)does anyone already experienced thi...

0693W000007Z2bvQAC.png
Pyame.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE_Beacon Example on STM32CubeIDE and P-Nucleo WB55

I'm trying to make the "BLE_Beacon" example found inside the "STM32CubeWB" file work with the STM32CubeIDE and the P-NUCLEO WB55 board. The program compiles correctly but I can't see the beacons. Debugging I saw that when it arrives in the UTIL_SEQ_R...

AAoe.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to synchronize two RTC?

Hi I have two custom boards with stm32wb55 with a external crystal oscillator for the rtc. One device should be the master and the other is the slave. Master should set the rtc for the slave. Is it possible to sync them over ble with a precision of ...

suads by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos