STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

aci_gatt_add_char( ) returns BLE_STATUS_OUT_OF_MEMORY

Hello, I need to add characteristics without using the mechanism of the ioc configuration file. After only 3 (!) characteristics, the function aci_gatt_add_char( ) returns BLE_STATUS_OUT_OF_MEMORY.The available documentation is not usable to find a s...

PADAM.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

aci_gap_init always return 0x46

It seems to enroll well to APP but when I try to send a message the aci_gap_init return the status value 0x46, BLE_STATUS_NOT_ALLOWED/* USER CODE BEGIN FD_WRAP_FUNCTIONS */tBleStatus P2PS_STM_App_Update_Buffer(uint16_t UUID, uint8_t *pPayload, uint8_...

JSanz.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Differences on MX_TIMx_INIT()

I've found a significant difference in the function MX_TIMx_init() function generated from STM32 development tool for two different platforms. The first (it work) is generated for NUCLEO-F413ZH the second (it doesn't work) is generated for NUCLEO-WL5...

FRest.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB BLE DATA Transmission Losses

Hii guys,we are using the STM32WB50 controller in our project. Stream 23000 bytes continuously in a second(46bytes after every 2-millisecond interval) using Bluetooth low energy system provided by the STM32WB microcontroller.To successfully transmit ...

Aishwarya by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to change ATT MTU value on STM32WB55

I play with two STM32WB55 eval boards and BLE_CableReplacement project.It seems that whatever I try, I'm not able to change ATT MTU value to get more data troughput. It is set to 156 in the original project but it seems to stay at the default value 2...

SPuge.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB FW Update 1.12.1 Issue

Your updates are always valuable to me, but I've always suspected that update firmware won't bother a device already running.The same happened in the STM32WB new update (FW version 1.12.1), in this update BLE and GPIO interrupts are not working simul...

Aishwarya by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

I-CUBE-LRWAN AT_SLAVE example AT_DevEUI_set

HelloI am experiencing two problems.My development environment is STM32L072CZ-LRWAN1.You are now using a combination of END_NODE and AT_SLAVE examples.I'll sort out my problems.The first is that 'SET' values are not operated through features such as ...

0693W00000D1475QAB.jpg 0693W00000D147UQAR.jpg
SYun.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos