STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB55 BLE - Secondary services discovery

I am trying to set some services as secondary.When the client sends the "Find Included services" I don't see any events on the STM32WB55 side.The logs from client indicate:[18:57:40:898] : 'Find Included Services' request sent[18:57:40:898] : Start ...

0693W00000FDC6HQAX.png
DS.4 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LoRa end node and gateway with NUCLEO-WL55JC1.

Hi,I have two NUCLEO-WL55JC1 boards with me. I want to make one board as a end device and one board as a gateway. I found end node example with in firmware package of STM32WL but not found any example for gateway.Is there any gateway example availabl...

AChud.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 BLE : Unknown sys evt received on Init

A tricky one here,Migrated the BLE_HearRateFreeRTOS to a keil FuSa project. Using uvision.During the Init process, the first BLE event that I receive after programming is an " unknown sys evt" .Trace :11/03 09:58:21.646 #1 unknown sys evt received: d...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeProg 2.6 is unstable

CubeProg 2.6.0 is very unstable! I use it to program (upgrade FUS, stack) my stm32WB55 on MB1293C board and sometimes when I push buttons CubeProg is closing.Windows 7.

0693W000008wDwBQAU.png 0693W000008wDwLQAU.png

Resolved! I have a P-NUCLEO-WB55 and I would like to update the FUS (currently v0.5.3). However, I keep getting that the firmware is not authentic...

I have followed the steps detailed in the release notes, but both using the GUI and the CLI I still get the error about the firmware being not authentic (despite having downloaded it from ST's website).Here's the log from the CLI:./STM32_Programmer_C...

RRob.746 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Proper packet reception with STM32WLE5 Z

HelloI'm configuring reception of packets with known preamble and sync word, in 2-FSK mode, but it seems like radio is doing what it wants but not what I want. Apparently although I change sync word to some different value, packets are still catched,...