STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

NUCLEO-WL55JC Sleep Mode Current Consumption

Hi, I am trying to run NUCLEO-WL55JC in low power mode. I tried to measure the current consumption, even during Radio.Sleep() mode, it is consuming around 30mA. Is there any way to reduce the current consumption further??

FBrin.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

More information needed for SUBGHZ_PKTCTL1A

In the driver I see SUBGHZ_PKTCTL1A can be configured to enable PRBS9 test.static void RadioTxPrbs( void ) { SUBGRF_SetSwitch( SubgRf.AntSwitchPaSelect, RFSWITCH_TX ); Radio.Write( SUBGHZ_PKTCTL1A, 0x2d ); // sel mode prbs9 instead of preamb...

JKo by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PWR_STANDBY_RTC current draw

I am trying to understand how to control power on the stm32wb55. I am running the PWR_STANDBY_RTC example from the latest stm32cube. When in standby I am reading 900 uA. This seems high. What should I expect?

LHarm.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 BLE - Secondary services discovery

I am trying to set some services as secondary.When the client sends the "Find Included services" I don't see any events on the STM32WB55 side.The logs from client indicate:[18:57:40:898] : 'Find Included Services' request sent[18:57:40:898] : Start ...

0693W00000FDC6HQAX.png
DS.4 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LoRa end node and gateway with NUCLEO-WL55JC1.

Hi,I have two NUCLEO-WL55JC1 boards with me. I want to make one board as a end device and one board as a gateway. I found end node example with in firmware package of STM32WL but not found any example for gateway.Is there any gateway example availabl...

AChud.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 BLE : Unknown sys evt received on Init

A tricky one here,Migrated the BLE_HearRateFreeRTOS to a keil FuSa project. Using uvision.During the Init process, the first BLE event that I receive after programming is an " unknown sys evt" .Trace :11/03 09:58:21.646 #1 unknown sys evt received: d...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos