STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! LoRaWAN_End_Node_FreeRTOS application on Nucleo-WL55JC2. Problem with sending more than one data packet after successful join procedure.

I'm using STM32WL V1.2.0 and trying to generate LoRaWAN End Node FreeRTOS application from .ioc file and make it work but I met some issues with sending data packets periodacally. After succescul join procedure device sends only one data packet. Afte...

JNowa.4 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OTA Firmware update sequence

Hello,I wanted to ask if it would be possible to have the sequence of commands sent and how they should be formatted, by the STM32CubeMonitorRF tool to the board, so possibly I can recreate those steps even with a custom program.Thank you very much

SDi B.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SHCI_C2_FUS_FwUpgrade usage

Hello,We have an issue updating the stack programmatically.Following the AN5185 (section 2.1) we put the new stack binary (stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full_fw_1.13.1.bin) at 0x0809A000 - 45 sectors before 0x080C7000 (stack start for 1mb model) - trying to u...

APort by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardfault Handler in STM32WB15 BLE

Hello. I am using a NUCLEO-WB15CC board trying to build a BLE application.I followed the instruction from a YT video by STM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i10X4Blr8nsI generated code with CubeMX version6-5-0 on linux.The code called HardFaultHandle...

LHP.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos