STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

I want to control a remote controlled car, could you advise me what is best to use? I had thought about the 5G that is present in my city but I don't know if it is a good idea. I would also need to receive the audio and video signal

I had thought about the 5G that is present in my city but I don't know if it is a good idea. I would also need to receive the audio and video signal. is it possible to make?

Alfred04 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown aci_gatt_proc_complete_event

I am getting this event upon sending : ACI_GATT_EXCHANGE_CONFIGI can't understand why I am getting it. What procedure is complete?According to AN5270 I should not get it for that command.

0693W00000VOBljQAH.png
DS.4 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPIOB not enabled on STM32WL55JC2

Hello, I just received my WL55JC2 card and I would like to blink one of the leds on the card with a very simple line of code but I don't understand why it doesn't work. I noticed that the led was pinned on the GPIOB which was not enabled in the gener...

0693W00000VO8rjQAD.jpg 0693W00000VO8roQAD.jpg 0693W00000VO8rtQAD.jpg 0693W00000VO8s8QAD.jpg
BNamu.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over the air (OTA) firmware update for STM32WLE5xx MCUs

Hello,The datasheet for STM32WLE5xx states, that this series is capable of OTA firmware update, however I am not able to find any resources on how do perform it. The only document that shows up is the AN5554 application note on firmware update over t...

MLisa.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB5MMG short-range joining network

Zigbee test using 1xZC and 1xZR.For ZR to join network, the distance to ZC was limit to arround 2m. After join network, the distance ZR message to ZC can be extended to about 20m.​Not understand why the join distance so short. ​Here's my test setup: ...

ZChen.6 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos