STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to enter SLEEP/STOP mode on STM32WB device ?

Hello,I wonder how the STM32WB device should be entered in SLEEP or STOP mode. Any specific actions to reduce the total consumption to the minimum, particularly thinking to the radio? When is it good to enter SLEEP or STOP mode ?If anyone can point a...

JGUIT.1 by Associate III
  • 16 replies
  • 3 kudos

Connecting Joystick to STM32WB55 MCU.

Hi All,I am trying to connect my p-Nucleo-wb55 board to a joystick using Bluetooth.the joystick I am working on is DualShock 4, and I have obtained its address from my PC.So is it possible to make a connection with the MCU with just the Bluetooth add...

MShar.8 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I-CUBE LRWAN class-C downlink issue

Hi... There Hope you all are doing well For the past few days, I'm dealing with the LoRaWAN Firmware having class-CIn my application, I need the continuous connection between Node to gateway and gateway to the Network server (As I want to receive the...

Failed to execute MI command

Hi,I wrote an application for the BME680 sensor on the LoRa-e5 (based on STM32WLE5JC).At the begin everything works normal but after about 70 minutes no more messages come to uart.in the Error Log I got this message:eclipse.buildId=Version 1.10.1 jav...

JFlor.4 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC problem with VBat and Temperature measurement

MCU: STM32WLE5CCIDE: Stm32CubeIDE 1.9.0I have generated a project using MX and thought I'd try the generated function for reading the temperature SYS_GetTemperatureLevel().It seemed to output rubbish so I started digging.SYS_GetTemperatureLevel() cal...

AAlat.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB15 BLE not working

Hi, I have shared my project schematic. it's should work or not? (SMPs not used)Problem : BLE cannot advertise, but this configuration in STM32CubeIDE can work with NUCLEO-WB55.

CBuek.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WLE5JBI6 SRAM memory address

I'm using the STM32WLE5JBI6 part which has 128kB Flash and 48kB SRAM but it is not clear what address these have as the STM32CubeMX generated linker and header files is for the 256kB Flash and 64kB SRAM partAm I correct in thinking the layout for thi...

JBoot.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos