STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Timer cycle duration is always the same

Hello,My firmware sends data to TTN when I double push on the button of my board. When the first push is detected, the board wakes up from low power mode and a timer is launched to detect if there is a second push. At the end of the countdown, if the...

nogema by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

CPU2 and SDK support

I already got it: CPU2 is not accessible by customer (at least, using official SDK).Anyway, we have an WB-based project that will hugely benefit from offloading some resource-consuming tasks to CPU2. They are not related to radio, we're not using any...

TwisteR by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not generating PWM signal after wake up from STOP2

I'm working with STM32WL and trying to be able to generate PWM signal after wake up from STOP2 to control RGB LED. Before going to STOP2 I deinitialize PWM channel pin and disable timer clock. MCU wakes up on button press. After wake up timer clock i...

JNowa.4 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to learn STM32 Debugger?

I had one STM32 debugger (ST-LINK-v2). how to learn the STM32 debugger and how to connect the stm32 chip to the debugger. give any solution or tutorial.I will be waiting for your replays. Thank you.

AA.21 by Associate II
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

No RX timeout IRQ after RX in single mode with timeout

If I call SUBGRF_SetRx() with a timeout of, let's say 100 ticks in LoRa mode, I don't get an RX timeout IRQ at the end of the timeout.I have checked the radio status with SUBGRF_GetStatus(). The radio goes to RX then back to standby.I have cross-chec...

HugoL by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos