STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lora config at 433MHz

Hello,I used a GFSK configuration with 433MHz and it is work very well,I try now to migrate to Lora modulation. i used a basic config, but the receiver on the other side receive less then 1% of sent frames ! (even transmitter and receiver are very cl...

0693W00000QO4S1QAL.png 0693W00000QO4T4QAL.png
malarab by Senior II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB15CC allow CPU1 to access all resources

I am trying use the stm32wb15cc to run an application on CPU1, but with no application in CPU. I don't need the RF side at all and want to hold CPU2 in reset and allow CPU1 to access all the Flash and Ram.However this does not seem possible as Option...

ALest by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

LoRa WL55 workshop videos?

I attended the Tuesday Sept 7th session of the lorawan-with-stm32wl-soc-workshop-ame-2021 I was unable to complete the workshop during the allotted time.  I would like to complete the training. Are the videos available?

Resolved! How to install STM32CubeWB from STM32CubeMX

HiI am trying to install STM32CubeWB from STM32CubeMX by following YouTube "STM32WB Getting Started Series: Part 3, Tools Install". After clicking "INSTALL/REMOVER" button, I got message "The Updater is already in use and checking the server. Please ...

NWang.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos