Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB Project Application Example missing file

DLid.1
Associate II

Hello!

I am trying to run the BLE_TransparentMode example 

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWB/tree/master/Projects/STM32WB5MM-DK/Applications/BLE/BLE_TransparentMode/STM32CubeIDE

I have opened the project in STM32CubeIDE and try to compile,

I get errors that the 

stm32wbxx.h

file is missing, which is true, its not there. I have searched the whole STM32CubeWB github directory for this file but its not there, although there is a folder STM32WBxx at STM32CubeWB-master\Drivers\CMSIS\Device\ST

but that folder is empty. 

Am I missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

I suggest you download the package STM32CubeWB from ST website use the official Package from the ST official website or generate the example directly from CubeMX. Regarding the GitHub problem, please take a look at the README of this link . 

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

I suggest you download the package STM32CubeWB from ST website use the official Package from the ST official website or generate the example directly from CubeMX. Regarding the GitHub problem, please take a look at the README of this link . 

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.