STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How can I reset ADC measurement for the next measurement?

Right now, I'm focusing on increasing ADC channel.I assembled the STM32WB55VG microcontroller and 8:1 mux.The mux is contolled by three GPIO pin for [2:0] encoding to select channel.The output of mux is connected to the ADC and I can see the ADC data...

KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stack BLE random crash on STM32WB

I have an STM32WB that is configured in central, it connects to 8 devices in peripherals mode at the same time. This configuration works well, but from time to time the BLE stack does not respond, I see 8 peripherals disconnected and I do not receive...

JSalv.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No St Link Detected STM32WL55JC2

Hello, I recently bought an STM32WL55JC2 board (nucleo). I have downloaded the STM32 IDE.When I connect the card in USB directly to my pc there are three LEDS that blink successively (red green blue).I can build my project (empty) on STM32IDE on both...

0693W00000Uoei8QAB.jpg 0693W00000UoehyQAB.jpg
BNamu.1 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is the switching speed of a GPIO pin for STM32WB55?

I want to use an external multiplexer to increase the number of ADC but switching speed is one of concern.Fortunately, some multiplexer has a 13 ns switching speed (~100 MHz) and I'm planning to switch it using a GPIO signal.However, it arises concer...

KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos